Mindsure Tax Consultants
Last Update: 06th January 2020
- Data collected for the purpose of complying with the Indian tax and regulatory authorities;
- Our web site located at www.mindsure.in (“Site”); or
- Our mailing list.
2. Information Collection
You can generally visit our Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, for compliance with various Indian regulatory / tax authorities, we may seek and collect or receive information that includes:
- Registration data, such as your name, address, date of birth, passport number, e-mail address, and other contact information;
- Information and other material you provide FIRM through questionnaires and other means;
- Information we generate in providing you services, such as forms to be uploaded / submitted with various authorities in India,
Additionally, if you purchase any other services, the FIRM may ask you to provide additional personally identifiable information so that they can contact you in other ways, and we will maintain the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information that you provide.
3. Information Use
We may use your personally identifiable information
- To register you to use our services and to provide our services to you;
- To contact you to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- To prepare forms on your behalf so as to make compliance with the Indian tax and regulatory authorities as per agreed scope of work to be performed in the provision of services;
- To provide you with notices regarding our
As part of our services, you may elect to “share” certain of your non-public or personally identifiable information with specific persons. If you elect to share your non-public or personally identifiable information with specific persons, we will ask for that third party’s email address and we will only use their email address to send them or provide them with access to your non-public or personally identifiable information that you have specified.
For users in the European Union, our processing of your personally identifiable information is justified on the following legal bases: (a) the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request; (b) the processing is in our legitimate interests, subject to your interests and fundamental rights, and notably our legitimate interest in using applicable data to conduct and develop our business activities; or
(c) you have consented to the processing.
4. Children’s Privacy
FIRM recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Our website and services are not intended for children under the age of 16. FIRM does not target its services or this website to children under 16. FIRM does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
FIRM uses three types of cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary Cookies – Necessary cookies are first party cookies that are essential to navigate the
- Statistics Cookies – Statistics cookies collect anonymous data for statistical purposes on your use of the Site. We use information supplied by statistics cookies to help understand how you use the Site, to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing, and to improve and customize the Site. These cookies don’t contain personally identifiable information and are generally set by independent analytics
- Preferences Cookies – These cookies are used during your visit to the Site to remember information you have entered or choices you make, and they permit us to remember your preferences for future
You can manage and disable statistics cookies or preferences cookies through our Cookie Management Tool or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to avoid cookies, your web browser may have an option that enables you to disable or not accept cookies. Note that disabling or not accepting cookies may prevent portions of the Site from functioning properly.
6. Aggregate Information
The FIRM may track information that will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and which will not contain your personally identifiable information. For example, aggregate information may include the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, browser type, External Web Sites (defined below) linked to and IP addresses. We may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, and we may use such aggregate information to administer the Site, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
If you have elected to “share” certain of your personally identifiable information with specific persons, we will email the specific information you elect with those persons that you specify.
We may provide your personally identifiable information, data generated by cookies
and aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our services to you for their use solely to provide us with such assistance.
We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any company or organization, but we may transfer your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which FIRM participates or to a purchaser or acquirer of all or substantially all of FIRM’s assets to which this Site and App relate.
8. Retention of Information
Generally, we keep personally identifiable information only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we may retain such information for other periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so by law or a legal process, for so long as required. In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personally identifiable information for longer periods of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
9. Links to Third Party Sites
We employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, this is not a guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. By using the Site Apps, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
11. Updating Personally Identifiable Information
FIRM provides you with the ability to review and update the registration information that you provide to us by accessing and modifying this information on your user profile page.
13. International Transfer
14. Your Rights and Choices
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personally identifiable information and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the personally identifiable information that we request, you may not be able to avail the services. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section below by sending an email email@example.com Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Opt-Out. We may periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails providing an update on the Indian tax and regulatory environment. When you receive such communications from us, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” (either through your account or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive). Please note, however, that we do need to send you certain communications regarding the services and you will not be able